BEAT IN THE PARK
From June 13.06
Classes in the Park are back !
All summer long, find the same 45-minute classes you love, this time outdoors with one of the best views in the city.
Keep an eye out on the booking page for "in the Park" classes and just book your spot using your credits.
For classes in the Park, go directly to the top of the park de Milan to check in with your instructor.
You can find everything you need to know in the FAQs below.
- Q: Where are the classes taking place?
- A: At the top of Parc Milan - Crêt de Montriond - watch this video to find out how to get there
- Q: Where do I sign in?
- A: Meet directly at the top of the Parc de Milan. The studio might not be open so come straight up to the top of the park!
- Q: What should I bring?
- A: Wear clothes and shoes you're okay getting muddy in, as well as a full water bottle. For FLOW, bring your own yoga mat
- Q: Can I shower?
- A: If the studio is open, you will be able to shower.
- Q: Can I use my current credits for the outdoor classes?
- A: Yes! You can reserve your spot through the website with your existing credits
- Q: What if it rains?
- A: You will be informed at least 12 hours before if the class is being relocated back to the studio due to the weather, so keep an eye on your emails!